About Digital Photography and Editing
LEARN. SHOOT. SHARE
Learn the art of photography and master control over your digital
camera. The classes for this course will be conducted twice a
week. The course duration is for 3 months. In this course, the
student shall discover the photographic passion, learn composition
techniques, and practice the nuances of photography with digital
cameras. Through photo critiquing, he shall lay the foundation for
advancing the photographic skills.
On successful completion, the student shall learn to find inspiration and study the theory of color and light. Through photo critiques, he shall be able to identify and describe the elements of a successful photograph. He shall be able to work with a camera successfully and understand technical concepts such as flash, lenses, shutter speed, aperture, exposure, focal length and depth of field. Through practice, the student shall acquire a visual vocabulary for shooting and processing successful photographs and lay a strong foundation in the skills and tools to explore the world of digital photography. The student shall also learn about equipment maintenance.
WHY JOIN THE COURSE?
• Ace photographers as guest lecturers
• Learn the required technical skills to click stunning images
• Enjoy learning through our weekend activities
• Experience outdoor, indoor and studio shoots
• Exposure to different types of photography
• A platform to showcase your creative talent
• Course completion showcase and talent appreciation